Easier to use – no need to pre-load a card!
St. Catharine School still earns money!
It doesn’t cost you anything extra!
If you are a Kroger shopper, St. Catharine School can earn money every time you make purchases at a Kroger store. You will need a Kroger Plus card, which you can get at any Kroger’s, AND an email address * in order to create an online account.
Follow these steps to create your online account and select St. Catharine as a beneficiary:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Click on "Create an Account" which is located in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- You will be asked to provide your login (email address), the last name in which your Kroger Plus card is registered, and your card number (which is located on the back of your card).
- You will receive a confirmation email which you will be asked to respond to immediately. The email message will contain a link to the Kroger Community Rewards web site which allows you to confirm your email address and select your preferences. Simply click on the link that appears within the email message.
- The link will take you to the homepage where you will need to enter your login (email address) and password.
- Click on the "My Account" button in the upper right corner of the homepage. Select the “Account Settings” - if you are registering for the first time, you will be asked for Personal Information (first and last name, address, etc.). Complete the personal information section. Click the “Save” button.
- Towards the bottom right of the next screen, the "Community Rewards" box will appear. Click on the “Community Rewards” button. The next screen allows you to enter St. Catharine’s organization code, which is: 80232. Type the code in the box (under number 1) and click the “Search” tab next to it. St. Catharine should appear automatically under number 2, with the address and organization code. Click the “open circle” to confirm St. Catharine is the correct beneficiary. Finally, click the “save changes” button.
If you already have a Kroger Plus Card online account and want to designate St. Catharine as a beneficiary, go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. From the homepage under Kroger “Community Rewards”, click on Click here to sign in (NOT the Sign In box at the top of the page). Click on “Account Settings” and follow above instructions for number six.
* If you do not have an email address, contact the Rectory at 661-0651 for instructions.
Now, every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card at the register, St. Catharine School will be credited for the sale, and we'll earn money from the Program. You no longer have to worry about pre-loading a gift card before you make your purchases. The more shopping volume we can account for, the greater the percentage of Kroger Rewards we can claim! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!
St. Catharine of Siena School
513-661-0651 - extension 3007